March 30th, 2012 is here and so is the new Facebook timeline for business pages. There is so much to learn so in case you weren’t able to attend any webinars or seminars about the new timeline, don’t fret. Below is a list of 5 very helpful resources from industry experts to help you understand the new features of Facebook’s Timeline.
1. Do you know all the key points? Mari Smith has outlined 21 key points that you need to know in order to have the best possible page for your business.
2. Do you have the dimensions you need for all your new photos? Jon Loomer has a great chart of all the specs you need to know for your cover photo, profile picture, custom thumbnails, shared photos and highlights.
3. Are you breaking the rules for the cover photo? Make sure you aren’t because Facebook has some strict cover photo guidelines. HyperArts Web Design has a wonderful list of cover photos from pages who are doing a bad and good job of following the rules.
4. Need a Cheat Sheet? Hubspot has a really simply 6 step cheat sheet that can help tackle the important parts of the new timeline.
5. Need Inspiration? Mashable put together 20 Facebook pages with fantastic cover photos that reflects on their brand’s messaging.